TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PERFORMER
The Performer acknowledges:
– These Terms and Conditions have been read and are agreed to, before signing this agreement.
– They will present the performance during the event on the dates, times, locations, cost and arrangements as specified in the welcoming letter.
– They must not do anything or enter into any contract or understanding that might be reasonably likely to cause the performer not to be available as required under this agreement.
– They shall be available to perform technical checks arriving at their presentation at least 30 minutes prior to the performance, to introduce themselves to the Stage Manager Sound Tech and MC, and to become familiar with the venue and stage. Brief line and sound checks are to be made immediately prior to performance (if applicable).
– That the public liability insurance currently held by the Festival does not cover actions caused directly or indirectly by the performer.
– They have their own public liability insurance and workers compensation in respect of the performer’s employees and contractors, unless it’s not applicable, for their own personal cover.
– They are responsible for any loss or damage to their own equipment and property.
– They give permission for the Festival to use any photograph taken in promotion of the Festival.
– Understands the Festival will exercise these rights for the sole purpose of promoting the event and will not commercially exploit them in any way.
Cancellation by force majeure:
– If any strike, act of God, inclement weather, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the performer(s) or the Festival occurs, which prevents the performer(s) from performing, the Festival shall not be liable for more than the 50% deposit paid.
Stages and equipment:
– Two main stages are equipped with PA system/fold back & engineers where applicable.
– The main stages are supplied with a general backline: drum kit and bass rig, guitar amp, Pioneer CDJ 2000 and 900 mixer. Any specialist equipment is the performer’s responsibility. Unless other agreements are made in writing.
– The performer is an independent contractor.
– The signatory performer accepts this agreement on behalf of all members of the act involved in their performance. Download, print, sign and post Tanglewood Festival performer agreement 2016 to: 10 Padua Drive Mornington, Vic 3931 OR sign, email to email@example.com alternatively agree on the contract form below.
– The performer agrees to rules, terms & conditions of the event found at www.tanglewoodfestival.com.au
– The performer agrees to make a media release about playing at the event Tanglewood Music and Arts Festival & will add the event to social media and/or gig guide. The performer will continue to advertise on social media in the lead up to the event.
EXECUTED as an agreement :