We like being free spirits, but we still have some rules to help ensure everyone enjoys their stay at Tanglewood.
- NO DICKHEADS – If you are one do not buy a ticket. We want everyone to enjoy there time at Tanglewood Festival. We have security staff who are super friendly unless they spot a dickhead.
- Respect your fellow campers. We have the main areas for you to party and be loud, please respect people in the camping area that might be looking for some quiet time.
- NO FIRES. TOTAL FIRE BAN on the whole site at all times. Keep in mind it will be mid summer and we will be surrounded by bush land and national park. No gas bottles, No fuel, No fire toys (please show your talents with LED lights instead) No Incense, No candles, No cooking facilities, No open flames of any kind.
- NO GLASS All glass will be confiscated. This is for yours and the animals safety. BYO is ok but pore any spirits into plastic or stainless steel or by in cans. (Please crush your cans when disposing of them)
- BRING PHOTO ID. Even if you look 100 we still need to see it at the bar and on entry.
- Tanglewood Festival does not condone the use of illicit drugs and the over consumption of alcohol. Stay safe and look after the people around you. You may be refused service at the bar or asked to stop drinking by security staff if you appear intoxicated if you do not comply you may be escorted from the festival site.
- Wear shoes all the time, NO BARE FEET! this is for your safety. wear appropriate shoes or boots. Remember there are snakes.
- Trespasses will be prosecuted. We have plenty of volunteer positions for anyone looking for a free ticket.
- Respect the Boundaries! Do not cross festival boundaries, you may be trespassing on private land. Beyond the site fence lines you are no longer Tanglewood Festivals responsibility and do so at your own risk.
- Keep your campsite clean! You will receive to separate rubbish bags, one for general waste and one for recycling. Please use them.
- Cigarette Butts need to be disposed of properly not left on the ground. We are surrounded by nature lets leave it like nature intended.
- Gates close at 12pm on the 2nd, you must leave by this time unless you are a registered worker. We have added a day to our event to give you a chance to sober up & rest before you drive home, please use this time or designate a driver.
- Keep fire exits and roads clear for emergency vehicles at all times.
- Pass Outs will be granted between 10am and 4pm only.
- Take care under trees – branches can drop and please don’t climb them. No camping under trees.
We are animal lovers but, Leave your dogs and all other animals at home!!
- Follow all terms and conditions.