TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The volunteer acknowledges:
– These Terms and Conditions & the Rules/Terms and Conditions of the event have been read and are agreed to, before signing this agreement.
– They will present during the event on the dates and times, and at the locations, as specified in the welcoming letter. And will attend briefing meetings in the lead up to the event to learn procedures.
– Tanglewood Festival does not cover volunteers for injury, or loss of income. It is important that volunteers have medical cover and especially ambulance cover as Tanglewood Festival will not be responsible for any medical costs that could be incurred due to injury.
– They are responsible for any loss or damage to their own equipment and property.
– They give permission for the Festival to use any photograph taken in promotion of the Festival. Understands the Festival will exercise these rights for the sole purpose of promoting the event, and will not commercially exploit them in any way.
Cancellation by force majeure:
– If any strike, act of God, inclement weather, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of Festival organisers occurs, which prevents the event from taking place a refund of may be given for costs incurred or no payment made.
– Tanglewood Festival supplies all tools/materials that relate to the work being done. We do not supply sleeping arrangements (it is a camping event you must bring what you need) We will supply one free entry ticket to the event. You will need to bring cash to support your self.
– You must bring appropriate (Be sun smart and can get cold at night) clothing and ENCLOSED SHOES OR BOOTS. Please also see https://www.tanglewoodfestival.com.au/event-details/what-to-bring/
– Volunteers are responsible for their own transport. Go to: https://www.tanglewoodfestival.com.au/how-to-get-there/
– ALL VOLUNTEERS will be required to be on site on Thursday the 29th of December at 6pm, for a meet and greet, run down on job role and emergency procedures, on top of the 1 x 8 – 10 hour shift or 2 X 4 – 5 hour shifts during the event or set up and pack down.
– Failure to complete these tasks will result in the volunteer having to pay the full cost of the ticket at $220.00 and may be ejected from the event.
– Your credit card details are required and $1 will be charged to this card to ensure it works. your card details will be collected by our ticket company festival director.
– The signatory volunteer accepts this agreement using a digital signature on the form provided below.
– The volunteer must agree and follow all rules and terms & conditions of the event found at: https://www.tanglewoodfestival.com.au/rules/ and https://www.tanglewoodfestival.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
– The volunteer agrees to help promote the event Tanglewood Music and Arts Festival