Tanglewood Festival is proud to have a family friendly vibe and aims to accomodate for en easy experience for those who wish to bring their youngin's. We are an over 18s event and we require Photo ID and a valid festival ticket for all entries. However we do allow children under the age of 12 years old to attend when accompanied by their parents.
Bringing Children Rules
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Children wristbands with a parent’s or legal guardian’s contact number must be worn at all times.
- All children are expected to follow allrules andterms and conditionsthe same as any other patron.
- We do welcome children, it is a safe family friendly environment for everyone to celebrate in, but it is important to be aware that: It’s a big crowd and they will be camping in the middle of summer with limited facilities for 3 days.
- Tanglewood Festival is a fun safe environment, but it wasn’t originally designed with children in mind, we have a kids space with lots of kids activities, arts, crafts, story telling lego building and workshops and we will introduce more children’s workshops and activity spaces as demand increases. Since we do not allow cooking facilities we are working on building a community kitchen for families.
- Children may also be exposed to offensive language or nudity, the festival organisers take no responsibility for what persons under 18 are exposed to and it is the complete responsibility of the parent or legal guardian.
Children Ticket Prices
Children under 6yo – free entry.
Children between 6 – 12yo – $40.00
Fees to be paid on arrival at the gate.
You must register all attending children before arriving. To do this, complete aTW Bringing Children Form and confirm their attendance at the gates on arrival. They will each be provided with their own wristband and welcoming smiles.