Please be aware that you will be sent a ticket which you will exchange for a wristband at the gate before entering site. This wristband must be worn at all times! It insures your passage on and off the event site. Tickets cannot be resold or transferred for profit or commercial advantage. If this occurs the Festival tickets are voidable and the Ticket holder may be refused entry to or be ejected from the festival site.
This Festival ticket is sold by Tanglewood Festival, ABN 91997550798. Purchase of this ticket constitutes a contract between Tanglewood Festival, the purchaser and, in the event that the Festival ticket is purchased on another’s behalf, the Festival ticket holder. Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between Tanglewood Festival, the purchaser and the Festival Ticket holder. The Terms and Conditions
of Sale include the following:
- A change in personal circumstances of the Festival ticket holder does not entitle the return or exchange of the Festival ticket, but may sell it on for no more than its original purchase price. Please see conditions of ticket resale found at www.tanglewoodfestival.com.au/ticketresale
- Festival tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the Festival ticket-holder, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser. Programming & venue is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Festival tickets will not be replaced.
- Festival ticket only provides access to the areas as indicated by signage at the event.
- Entry to Tanglewood Festival is only permitted to Festival ticket holders who agree to the terms and conditions and Follow all the Festival Rules viewable at www.tanglewoodfestival.com.au/rules Tanglewood Festival reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the festival rules and/or is involved in an illegal activity.
- Audio visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras, video recorders, mobile phones and pagers) are permitted subject to the discretion of the venue. The Presenter reserves the right to remove a Festival ticket holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
- Festival wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the Festival ticket holder when at the Tanglewood Festival site and while in transit to Festival site.
- Entry to the Tanglewood Festival is only permitted to Festival ticket holders who agree to have their bags searched on entry for glass, gas bottles and other prohibited items.
- Tanglewood Festival has the right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the festival for presentation, promotional or other Tanglewood Festival purposes in perpetuity.
- Transport to and from Tanglewood Festival will be operated by independent parties. Tanglewood Festival accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties.
- Some of the artists appearing may use lyrics, language or gestures whilst entertaining that some people may find offensive. If such language or behaviour concerns you, please do not attend.
- Tanglewood Festival takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Festival Ticket holders acknowledge that participating in an event at the Tanglewood Festival has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness Tanglewood Festival may, at the cost of the Festival ticket holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Festival ticket holder.
- Entry is at the Festival ticket holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary and Tanglewood Festival takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Festival Ticket holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release Tanglewood Festival, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Festival Ticket
- Festival Ticket holders must stay within the boundaries of the Tanglewood Festival site. Tanglewood Festival or Property owners do not take responsibility for festival ticket holders who choose to leave the boundaries or the festival site. Festival ticket Holders who leave, leave at their own risk and may be prosecuted for trespassing beyond Tanglewood Festival site boundaries.
Holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on
the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you
are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for
their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to
gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services)